Accomplished New Jersey Probate Lawyers Handle Estate Challenges
Red Bank firm founded on a tradition of excellence
At Parsons & Nardelli in Red Bank, we are the first choice of clients and fellow attorneys who seek representation in an estate dispute. With extensive experience in probate litigation, our firm is uniquely qualified to advocate for clients when a will is contested. Our peers rank us at the highest level of professional excellence, and much of our business comes through referrals from past clients. Over decades of practice, we have gained an extensive knowledge of New Jersey probate laws and courts. In addition to handling estate conflicts, we also provide skillful guidance on estate planning and real estate matters.
Skillful legal advisers assist with wills and real estate matters
You can feel confident when you trust our firm with a probate dispute or some other issue because we are:
- Established — The New Jersey law firm that became Parsons & Nardelli was established in Red Bank in 1971. We trace our roots to the education and experience that senior partner Theodore Parsons, Jr. received under his father’s tutelage. Theodore Parsons, Sr. was a noted trial lawyer in Red Bank and served as New Jersey’s Attorney General. Today, Theodore Parsons, Jr. and James Nardelli continue this tradition of legal excellence.
- Respectful — We treat you and every client with respect and courtesy, because we understand how important these matters are to you and your loved ones. Our attorneys communicate with you frequently and clearly so that you can make informed decisions.
- Focused — From start to finish, we are attentive to the needs of the people we represent and never lose sight of their goals or concerns.
In a free initial consultation, we can evaluate your situation and discuss how our firm can help you meet your objectives. Depending on the situation, we might handle your probate dispute on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you pay no legal fees unless we win your dispute.
Reliable attorneys advocate for clients in probate disputes
Our firm advises clients in Monmouth County and the surrounding area on various legal concerns, including:
- Probate litigation — For all types of probate litigation, we have a detailed understanding of the relevant laws and the practical considerations that might affect the outcome of your case.
- Wills — Our firm works with clients to create and review wills so that clients can protect their assets and pass them efficiently to intended heirs.
- Residential real estate — We assist families with residential real estate matters including contract preparation, property disputes and foreclosure defense.
- Commercial real estate — Property development in New Jersey includes a number of legal challenges. Our commercial real estate lawyers guide businesses through transactions, zoning issues and other aspects of development projects.
At every stage of your matter, you can rely on us to respond to messages promptly and keep you apprised of any case developments.
Contact a knowledgeable New Jersey probate lawyer for a free initial consultation
Parsons & Nardelli assists New Jersey clients with probate litigation, wills and real estate matters. We serve individuals, families and businesses throughout Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties. Please call 888.309.5589 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Red Bank office.